The Baking Book For Every Kitchen, Shipped Right to Your Door
Almond Cantuccini Recipe
Almond Cantuccini is a traditional Italian biscotti that goes well with coffee or tea. For a more nutty flavor, this version uses almond flour and whole almonds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Incorporate the chopped almonds.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and shape it into a 12-inch-long, 3-inch-wide log.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and firm.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Slice the log diagonally into 1/2 inch thick pieces with a sharp knife.
- Return the slices to the baking sheet, cut-side up, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, or until the slices are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely before serving.
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
Pistachio Biscotti Recipe
Traditional Italian Biscotti (Toscani Cantuccini) Recipe
Vanilla and Chocolate Biscuits Recipe
Petit Beurre Cookies Recipe