Non-Stick Surface Ensures that your Cookies will Come Out Perfectly Every Time
Classic Biscotti Recipe
Classic biscotti is a delicious and crunchy Italian cookie that goes great with coffee or tea in the morning. This recipe requires few ingredients and is simple to prepare at home.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients until a dough forms.
- Incorporate the chopped almonds.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each half into a 12-inch-long, 2-inch-wide log.
- Bake the logs for 25 minutes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Cut the logs into 1/2-inch slices on the diagonal with a sharp serrated knife.
- Return the slices to the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
The Perfect Cookie
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
Belgium Butter Waffle Cookies Recipe
English Digestive Biscuits Recipe
Traditional Vanilla Biscuits Recipe
Danish Biscuits Recipe