From Classic Chocolate Chip to Unique Flavors Like Matcha and Lavender
Honey Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
These honey gingerbread cookies are a delicious and traditional treat that are ideal for the holidays or any other time of year. Warm spices like ginger, cinnamon, and cloves combine with honey's sweetness to make a flavorful and aromatic cookie that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 12 minutes
- Cream together the softened butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the honey and egg until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture gradually until a dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
- Cut out shapes from the dough with cookie cutters.
- Place the cut-out cookies on the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Norwegian Gingerbread Man Cookies Recipe
Homemade Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies with Icing Recipe
Mini Gingerbread Cookies Recipe