Over 1000 Easy Chewy Cookie Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Norwegian Gingerbread Man Cookies Recipe
These festive and delicious Norwegian Gingerbread Man Cookies are ideal for the holiday season. They have a rich, molasses flavour and are spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. For a cosy snack, pair them with a glass of cold milk or a warm cup of tea.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the egg and molasses until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture gradually until well combined.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch thickness on a floured surface.
- Cut out gingerbread men shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Baked Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Gingerbread Star Stack Recipe
Peppernut Cookies (Pfeffernusse) Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Gingerbread Cookies Recipe