A Comprehensive Guide to Cookie-Baking Perfection, Shipped Right to Your Door
Raisin Oatmeal Cookies with Coconut Recipe
These Raisin Oatmeal Cookies with Coconut are a tasty and filling snack. The oats provide texture and heartiness, while the coconut and raisins add sweetness and a tropical flavour.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the rolled oats, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients slowly until just combined.
- Stir in the raisins and shredded coconut.
- Spoon the dough into spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Crispy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
M&M Oatmeal Cookies Recipe