A Comprehensive Guide to Cookie-Baking Perfection, Shipped Right to Your Door
Ginger Crisps Recipe
Ginger, cinnamon, and cloves perfectly spice these ginger crisps. The addition of crystallised ginger gives them a nice chewy texture as well as an extra ginger flavour kick. They're great for snacking and can also be served for dessert with a scoop of ice cream.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk, molasses, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients gradually until just combined.
- Fold in the ginger crystals.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Oven Baked Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Gingerbread Biscuits Recipe
Frosted Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Frosted Ginger Cookies Recipe