Includes Holiday-Themed Cookie Cutters, Molds, Icing Bags, Tips and More
Mini Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
These Mini Gingerbread Cookies are the perfect holiday treat. They're simple to prepare and have a delicious spicy flavour that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the molasses and egg until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the edges are just beginning to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and have fun.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
The Perfect Cookie
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Dipped Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Ginger Walnut Cookies Recipe
Ginger Cookies with Icing Recipe
Homemade Ginger Cookies Recipe