Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies with Icing Recipe
These chocolate gingerbread cookies are a tasty spin on traditional gingerbread. The cocoa powder adds a rich, chocolatey flavour that complements the warm spices of ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. The right amount of sweetness is added by a simple icing.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the molasses and egg.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, salt and baking soda.
- Stir gradually into the creamed mixture.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and enough milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Pour over cooled cookies.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
The Perfect Cookie
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Peppernut Cookies (Pfeffernusse) Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Ginger Walnut Cookies Recipe
Ginger Cookies with Icing Recipe