Artisan Baking For The Cookie Enthusiast, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cookie Cutter Ginger Crisps Recipe
These ginger crisps are ideal for holiday baking, but they taste so good that you'll want to make them all year. Warm spices like ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg are perfectly balanced by the sweetness of molasses in these cookies, making them a crowd-pleaser.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the egg, then the vanilla extract and molasses.
- Stir in the flour mixture gradually until just combined.
- Roll the dough in coarse sugar after scooping it into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place the balls about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are crisp and the centres are soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Gingerbread Anise Cookies Recipe
Baked Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Gingerbread Star Stack Recipe
Peppernut Cookies (Pfeffernusse) Recipe