Your Ultimate Cooking Guide To Foolproof Cookies, Shipped Right to Your Door
Flourless German Gingerbread Cookies (Elisen Gingerbread) Recipe
These flourless German gingerbread cookies are made with ground almonds instead of flour and are gluten-free. Warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, as well as candied ginger, raisins, and hazelnuts, flavour them. These cookies are ideal for the holidays or any other time of year.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Combine the salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the ground almonds, candied ginger, raisins, and hazelnuts in a mixing bowl.
- Place the dough in 1-inch balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned and set.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Homemade Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies with Icing Recipe
Mini Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Oven Baked Gingerbread Cookies Recipe