These Pans are Ideal for Baking All Types of Cookies
Ginger Biscuits Recipe
These ginger biscuits are the ideal balance of spice and sweetness. On the inside, they're soft and chewy, and on the outside, they're crispy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the molasses and egg to the butter mixture and combine well.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow the biscuits to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Gingerbread Biscuits Recipe
Frosted Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Frosted Ginger Cookies Recipe
Gingerbread Cookies Recipe