Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
These classic gingersnap cookies are ideal for any occasion. They're sweet, spicy, and crunchy, with just enough chewiness.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the molasses and egg until well combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients gradually until the dough comes together.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gingerbread Cookie Accessories
All About Cookies
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Cookie Cutter Ginger Crisps Recipe
Norwegian Gingerbread Man Cookies Recipe
Homemade Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies with Icing Recipe