Includes Holiday-Themed Cookie Cutters, Molds, Icing Bags, Tips and More
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
These homemade peanut butter cookies are soft, chewy, and flavorful with peanut butter. They're simple to make and suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Form the dough into balls with a cookie scoop or spoon and place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- To make a criss-cross pattern, gently press down on each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Have fun with your homemade peanut butter cookies.
Peanut Butter Cookie Accessories
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies Recipe
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe