Irresistible Cookies, Cookie Bars, Shortbread And More
Thick and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
With a soft and tender centre and crisp edges, these thick and chewy peanut butter cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar for 2-3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the egg and vanilla extract until completely combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Form 2 tablespoon-sized dough balls with a cookie scoop or spoon and place them 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centres are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Peanut Butter Cookie Accessories
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Red Velvet Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Chocolate Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich with Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe