Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
These Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies are a delectable twist on a traditional treat. The peanut butter cookie base is soft and chewy, with a rich and decadent semisweet chocolate coating. The chopped peanuts on top give these cookies a nice crunch and make them extra special. They make an excellent sweet snack or dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Incorporate the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball of dough with a fork and make a crisscross pattern on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and vegetable oil, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the melted chocolate, then sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Place the cookies back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Serve and have fun.
Peanut Butter Cookie Accessories
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich with Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
Vanilla Sandwich Cookies Recipe