Irresistible Cookies, Cookie Bars, Shortbread And More
Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Frosting Recipe
These Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Frosting are the ideal sweet and salty combination. The soft and chewy peanut butter cookies are perfectly complemented by the rich chocolate frosting.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, and butter until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, and flour until well combined.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press a fork down on each cookie to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate frosting, combine the butter, powdered sugar, milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Once the cookies have completely cooled, top each with a generous dollop of chocolate frosting.
Peanut Butter Cookie Accessories
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Red Velvet Cookie Sandwich Recipe