A Comprehensive Guide to Cookie-Baking Perfection, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
These irresistible chocolate chip cookie sandwiches are the ultimate dessert. For the perfect sweet treat, soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are filled with a creamy buttercream frosting.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place rounded tablespoons of dough.
- 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to finish cooling on the baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth.
- Mix in the powdered sugar gradually until well combined.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and heavy cream until light and fluffy.
- Spread a generous amount of frosting on the bottom of one cookie and then top with another.
- To make cookie sandwiches, repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately, or keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Sandwich Cookie Accessories
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
The Perfect Cookie
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
Sandwich Cookie Recipes
Shortbread Sugar Cookies Recipe
Assorted Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Sliced Shortbread Recipe
Shortbread Cookies Recipe