Includes 12 Metal Cookie Cutters, Perfect for Making Homemade Cookies
Cranberry Almond Biscotti Recipe
These cranberry almond biscotti are ideal for dipping in coffee or tea. The toasted almonds and dried cranberries add a delicious crunch and burst of flavor to the biscotti.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Toast the almonds on a baking sheet for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Place aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Place aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Combine the toasted almonds and dried cranberries in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each half into a 2-inch-wide, 1-inch-tall log.
- Bake the logs for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly golden and firm to the touch, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Remove the logs from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Cut each log into 1/2-inch thick slices with a sharp knife.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden, with the slices cut-side down on the baking sheet.
- Allow the biscotti to cool completely on a wire rack.
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
Vanilla and Chocolate Biscuits Recipe
Petit Beurre Cookies Recipe
Butter Biscuit Cookies Recipe
Belgium Butter Waffle Cookies Recipe