Professional-Grade Baking Sheet that is Perfect for Baking Cookies
Tuscan Cantucci Almond Cookies Recipe
Tuscan Cantucci Almond Cookies are a traditional Italian treat that go well with coffee or tea. These crisp, crunchy cookies are loaded with toasted almonds and have just the right amount of sweetness.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour mixture just until combined.
- Incorporate the almonds.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each half into a 2-inch-wide, 12-inch-long log.
- Place the logs about 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 2530 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden and firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Cut the logs diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices with a serrated knife.
- Place the slices cut-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more, or until lightly golden and crisp.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
- For up to a week, store in an airtight container.
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Homemade Biscuit Cookies Recipe
Petit Beurre Biscuits Recipe
Speculaas Spiced Cookies Recipe
Sweet Biscuit Cookies Recipe