Irresistible Cookies, Cookie Bars, Shortbread And More
Amaretti Biscotti Cookies Recipe
Amaretti Biscotti Cookies are crunchy almond cookies that go great with coffee or tea. They're made with almond flour and have a subtle almond flavor that's enhanced by a powdered sugar dusting.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Whisk together almond flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the egg whites, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into a log with your hands on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly golden and firm.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing the log into 1/2-inch slices with a sharp knife.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown, laying the slices flat on the baking sheet.
- Allow to cool completely before dusting with powdered sugar and serving.
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Traditional Vanilla Biscuits Recipe
Danish Biscuits Recipe
Homemade Biscuit Cookies Recipe
Petit Beurre Biscuits Recipe