Guide to Baking the Perfect Cookies Featuring 400 Recipes
Homemade Almond Biscotti Recipe
Homemade Almond Biscotti is a tasty and crunchy Italian cookie that goes well with coffee or tea. Almond flour and chopped almonds are used in this recipe to add a nutty flavor and texture. It's a great recipe to make for any occasion thanks to its simple ingredients and simple preparation.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, thoroughly mixing after each addition.
- Add in the almond extract.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the almonds.
- Form the dough into a log and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly golden and firm.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
- Cut the log into 1/2 inch slices with a serrated knife.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until crispy and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely before serving.
100 Cookies Recipe Book
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
Danish Biscuits Recipe
Homemade Biscuit Cookies Recipe
Petit Beurre Biscuits Recipe
Speculaas Spiced Cookies Recipe