A Celebration of Every Cookie you Could Ever Imagine In A Single Cookbook
Orange Sesame Biscotti Recipe
These Orange Sesame Biscotti are a delectable treat that goes well with a cup of coffee or tea. They're lightly sweetened with a hint of orange flavor, and the sesame seeds add a nuttiness and crunch.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vegetable oil, orange zest, and vanilla extract.
- Incorporate the flour mixture until a dough forms.
- Mix in the sesame seeds.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each half into a 12-inch log.
- Bake the logs for 25 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Arrange logs on a baking sheet in 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until the biscotti are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely before serving.
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Amaretti Biscotti Cookies Recipe
Homemade Almond Biscotti Recipe
Tuscan Cantucci Almond Cookies Recipe
Pistachio Biscotti Recipe