Guide to Baking the Perfect Cookies Featuring 400 Recipes
Red Velvet Cookie Sandwich Recipe
These Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches are ideal for any occasion. Red velvet cookies are soft and chewy, with a rich and creamy white chocolate cream cheese frosting. They're simple to make and delicious.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients gradually until just combined.
- Add the red food coloring and white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and space them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are firm but the centre is still soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the powdered sugar gradually until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Spread frosting generously on the bottom of a cookie and sandwich it with another cookie on top.
- Repeat until all cookies have been consumed.
- Serve immediately or keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Sandwich Cookie Accessories
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Sandwich Cookie Recipes
Raspberry Jam Shortbread Cookies (Thumbprint Cookies) Recipe
Salted Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Shortbread Cookies with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Shortbread Cookies with Peanuts Recipe