175 Tested and Perfected Cookie Recipes that are Guaranteed to Impress
Chocolate Cookie Sandwich Recipe
These Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches are ideal for chocolate enthusiasts. The rich and chewy chocolate cookies are filled with a creamy chocolate filling, creating a decadent and tasty treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients gradually until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place rounded tablespoons of dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are firm.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before proceeding with the filling.
- Cream together the butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and milk in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- One cookie should have a heaping tablespoon of filling on the bottom.
- Place another cookie on top, bottom side down.
- Rep with the rest of the cookies and filling.
- Serve and have fun.
Sandwich Cookie Accessories
All About Cookies
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sandwich Cookie Recipes
Salted Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Shortbread Cookies with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Shortbread Cookies with Peanuts Recipe
Apricot Jam Shortbread Cookies Recipe