175 Tested and Perfected Cookie Recipes that are Guaranteed to Impress
Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich with Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
This recipe for oatmeal cookie sandwiches with raspberry ice cream is perfect for any occasion. The warm, chewy oatmeal cookies complement the cool, sweet raspberry ice cream perfectly. They're also simple to make and can be eaten right away or frozen for later.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour mixture gradually with the butter mixture until well combined.
- Stir in the oats.
- Drop dough onto prepared baking sheets in rounded tablespoons and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool the cookies completely on a wire rack.
- Place a scoop of raspberry ice cream on one cookie's flat side, then top with another cookie, flat side down.
- Continue with the remaining cookies and ice cream.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer until ready to use.
Sandwich Cookie Accessories
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
Sandwich Cookie Recipes
Shortbread Cookies with Peanuts Recipe
Apricot Jam Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Homemade Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Cherry Shortbread Cookies Recipe