Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
These oatmeal chocolate chip cookie sandwiches are ideal for any celebration. The chocolate chips adorn the soft and chewy oatmeal cookies, which are sandwiched together with a creamy frosting.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Two baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Place aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar for 2-3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix in the flour mixture until it is just combined with the butter mixture.
- Combine the oats and chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Place heaping tablespoons of dough on prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centre is set.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cookies have cooled, pair them up according to size and shape.
- Spread a generous amount of frosting on the bottom of each pair of cookies.
- Place the second cookie, bottom-side down, on top of the frosting, and gently press to form a sandwich.
- Serve and have fun.
Sandwich Cookie Accessories
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Sandwich Cookie Recipes
Shortbread Cookies with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Shortbread Cookies with Peanuts Recipe
Apricot Jam Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Homemade Shortbread Cookies Recipe