The Ultimate Guide to Baking and Decorating Cookies, Shipped Right to Your Door
Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are ideal for anyone who enjoys a soft and chewy cookie. This recipe's melted butter gives the cookies a softer texture than other recipes. They're simple to make and suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well combined.
- Incorporate the vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Hand-stir in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Drop 1/4 cup of the cookie dough at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Cookies should be spaced approximately 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the edges are lightly toasted, in a preheated oven.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe