Includes Holiday-Themed Cookie Cutters, Molds, Icing Bags, Tips and More
Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies have the perfect chewy-crisp texture. They're a delicious treat for any occasion, packed with chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and combine well.
- Slowly combine the dry and wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes after wrapping it in plastic wrap.
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet with a cookie scoop.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe