Irresistible Cookies, Cookie Bars, Shortbread And More
Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies are a colourful and fun take on the classic chocolate chip cookie. They're soft and chewy, with chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles throughout. Ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix in the flour mixture gradually until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and sprinkles and mix well.
- Drop rounded dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet with a cookie scoop or spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe