Non-Stick Surface Ensures that your Cookies will Come Out Perfectly Every Time
Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies are the ideal holiday treat. They're sure to be a hit with friends and family, thanks to warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, as well as the added richness of molasses and chocolate chips. Serve with a tall glass of milk or a steaming cup of tea.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the molasses and egg.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart.
- 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
The Cookie Bible
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe