Includes Holiday-Themed Cookie Cutters, Molds, Icing Bags, Tips and More
Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These ginger chocolate chip cookies are a tasty twist on a traditional treat. The warm spices of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves complement the sweetness of chocolate chips to create a flavorful cookie.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and molasses until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Place tablespoon-sized dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe