Includes Holiday-Themed Cookie Cutters, Molds, Icing Bags, Tips and More
Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These jumbo chocolate chip cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth. They're soft, chewy, and chock-full of chocolate chips. For the ultimate dessert experience, pair them with a tall glass of milk.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, white granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Mix in the flour mixture gradually until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Scoop the dough into large balls (about 1/4 cup each) and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe