Over 100 Delectable Recipes that are Perfect for any Occasion
Chocolate Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These chocolate stuffed chocolate chip cookies are the ultimate chocolate indulgence. In a classic chocolate chip cookie, the combination of gooey chocolate truffle and chunks of dark chocolate is simply irresistible.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in a slow, steady stream until just combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chunks and chocolate chips.
- Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough onto your palm and flatten it.
- Place a piece of chocolate truffle on top of the flattened dough and shape the dough into a ball around the truffle.
- Rep with the rest of the dough and truffles.
- Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Accessories
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe