Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Cut Out Christmas Cookies Recipe
These traditional Christmas cookies are enjoyable to make and decorate. The dough can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to use. Make festive shapes with your favourite cookie cutters and decorate with icing, sprinkles or candy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Make two equal portions of dough and shape into discs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour after wrapping each disc in plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out each dough disc to 1/4 inch (06 cm) thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Christmas Cookie Accessories
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
The Perfect Cookie
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
Christmas Cookie Recipes
Marshmallow Ginger Cookies Recipe
Ginger Crisps Recipe
Ginger Biscuits Recipe
Gingersnap Cookies with Molasses Recipe