Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Frosted Ginger Cookies Recipe
These soft, chewy frosted ginger cookies are bursting with warm spices. The creamy glaze adds just the right amount of sweetness to balance out the cookie's bold flavours. Ideal for any holiday party or afternoon snack.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Incorporate the egg and molasses.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Drop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart, using a cookie scoop or spoon.
- 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned and the centres are set.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and milk in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cookies and set aside until ready to serve.
Christmas Cookie Accessories
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection
The Cookie Collection
Christmas Cookie Recipes
Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
Honey Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Flourless German Gingerbread Cookies (Elisen Gingerbread) Recipe
Decorated Gingerbread Cookies Recipe