The Baking Book For Every Kitchen, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These Homemade Muesli Cookies are a delicious classic that everyone will enjoy. They are soft, chewy, and flavorful, making them the ideal snack for any time of day.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- To the butter mixture, add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Mix in the flour mixture gradually.
- Add the rolled oats and raisins and mix well.
- (if using).
- Using a rounded spoon, drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
The Perfect Cookie
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Recipe
Thick and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe