Irresistible Cookies, Cookie Bars, Shortbread And More
Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These cookies are packed with raisins, pecans, and oats. They're ideal as a sweet snack or dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture gradually, beating until just combined.
- Combine the oats, raisins, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
Metal Cookie Cutter Set
100 Cookies Recipe Book
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Recipe
Thick and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe