A Celebration of Every Cookie you Could Ever Imagine In A Single Cookbook
Stuffed Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These stuffed oatmeal cookies are a delicious twist on the classic oatmeal raisin cookie. They are filled with creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips and are the ideal indulgent treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Combine the flour mixture, oats, raisins, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten it with your palm into a circle.
- In the centre of the circle, place a teaspoon of peanut butter and three chocolate chips.
- Fold the dough's edges up and around the filling, then roll into a ball.
- Place the cookies, 2 inches apart, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and set.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
100 Cookies Recipe Book
188 Piece Cookie Decorating Kit With Holiday Cookie Cutters
All About Cookies
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Thick and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies Recipe