Non-Stick Surface Ensures that your Cookies will Come Out Perfectly Every Time
Homemade Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
These soft, chewy Homemade Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are loaded with raisins and oats. They're simple to make and ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined.
- Mix in the oats and raisins.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
The Cookie Bible
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe
Homemade Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Raisin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies Recipe