These Pans are Ideal for Baking All Types of Cookies
Oatmeal Almond Cookies Recipe
These oatmeal almond cookies are chewy, nutty and flavorful. They're ideal for a midday snack or a dessert after dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the oats, all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the almond slices.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart, with a cookie scoop or spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centres are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Made from Scratch Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe