Includes Holiday-Themed Cookie Cutters, Molds, Icing Bags, Tips and More
Oatmeal Cookies with Raisins and Peanuts Recipe
These oatmeal cookies with raisins and peanuts are a delicious and nutritious snack or dessert that can be enjoyed at any time of day. The chewy raisins and crunchy peanuts combine to make a satisfying and texturally interesting cookie. Plus, the muesli adds a comforting, homely flavour that everyone enjoys.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Combine rolled oats, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Separately, in a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and combine well.
- Mix in the dry ingredients slowly until just combined.
- Combine the raisins and chopped peanuts in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of dough and place them about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
The Cookie Collection
The Homemade Cookies Bible
Oxo Good Grips 14-Piece Cookie Press Set
The Perfect Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Homemade Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Balls Recipe
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Granola Oatmeal Cookies Recipe