Includes 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disks, Non-Slip Lever and Storage Case
Chewy Oatmeal Ginger Cookies Recipe
Warm spices and chunks of crystallised ginger add a delicious twist to classic oatmeal cookies in these chewy oatmeal ginger cookies.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Incorporate the molasses.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fold in the ginger crystals.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart, using a cookie scoop or spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the centres are set.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Ginger Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Salted Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Almond Cookies Recipe