175 Tested and Perfected Cookie Recipes that are Guaranteed to Impress
Berry Linzer Cookies Recipe
Berry Linzer Cookies, made with ground almonds and filled with raspberry jam, are a traditional Austrian treat. These cookies are ideal for a variety of occasions, including afternoon tea and holiday gatherings.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour and ground almonds.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix in the flour mixture gradually until just combined.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out cookies with a 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cut out the centres of half of the cookies with a smaller cookie cutter.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown, bake the cookies.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cover the solid cookies with raspberry jam, then top with the cut-out cookies.
- Before serving, dust with confectioners' sugar.
Sugar Cookie Accessories
Natural Aluminum Baker's Sheet
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Homemade Biscotti Recipe
Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
Almond Cantuccini Recipe
Homemade Italian Almond Biscotti Recipe