From Classic Chocolate Chip to Unique Flavors Like Matcha and Lavender
Mickey Mouse Sugar Cookies Recipe
These Mickey Mouse Sugar Cookies are ideal for any Disney fan. To make the iconic Mickey Mouse design, the buttery, vanilla-flavored dough is coloured with black, red, and yellow food colouring gel. Serve them at your next Disney-themed party or as a sweet treat whenever you want.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the dough into three equal parts.
- Mix in one portion black food coloring gel, one portion red food coloring gel, and one portion yellow food coloring gel until the colors are evenly distributed.
- Wrap each portion in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out each portion of dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch (6 mm).
- Cut out cookies from each portion of dough using a Mickey Mouse-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies about 2 inches (5 cm) apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Have fun with your Mickey Mouse Sugar Cookies.
Sugar Cookie Accessories
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Homemade Italian Almond Biscotti Recipe
Cranberry Almond Biscotti Recipe
Cantucci Cookies (Biscotti di Prato) Recipe
Jasmine Tea Biscotti Recipe