100+ Recipes To Take Your Sweet Treats To The Next Level, Shipped Right to Your Door
Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
These classic snickerdoodle cookies are soft, chewy, and coated in a sweet cinnamon sugar mixture that is sure to please any crowd.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Make 1-inch balls of cookie dough and roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the balls, 2 inches apart, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Sugar Cookie Accessories
The Best-Ever Cookie Book
Silicone Cookie Mold, Perfect For Homemade Cookies
Sally's Cookie Addiction
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
Almond Cantuccini Recipe
Homemade Italian Almond Biscotti Recipe
Cranberry Almond Biscotti Recipe