Includes 12 Metal Cookie Cutters, Perfect for Making Homemade Cookies
Homemade Snickerdoodles with Cinnamon Recipe
These Cinnamon Snickerdoodles are soft, chewy, and full of warm cinnamon flavour. Perfect with a cup of coffee or tea for a sweet treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- (190 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs.
- Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture gradually, mixing until just combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, then in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the coated dough balls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Sugar Cookie Accessories
Non-Stick Kitchen Oven Baking Pans
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Cranberry Almond Biscotti Recipe
Cantucci Cookies (Biscotti di Prato) Recipe
Jasmine Tea Biscotti Recipe
Classic Biscotti Recipe