Non-Stick Surface Ensures that your Cookies will Come Out Perfectly Every Time
Raspberry Jam Linzer Cookies Recipe
Raspberry Jam Linzer Cookies are a traditional holiday treat. They're buttery and nutty, with a raspberry jam filling for a burst of fruity flavour. To add a festive touch, dust them with confectioners' sugar.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the egg yolks.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture gradually, beating until just combined.
- Cut the dough in half and form each half into a disc.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out one disc of dough to a thickness of 1/8 inch on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out as many cookies as you can with a 2-inch round cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Reroll scraps as needed with the remaining dough.
- Cut out the centres of half of the cookies with a smaller cookie cutter or a pastry tip.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- On each solid cookie, spread 1 teaspoon raspberry jam.
- Confectioners' sugar should be sprinkled on the cookies with the cut-out centres.
- Each jam-topped cookie should be topped with a sugar-dusted cookie.
Sugar Cookie Accessories
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Dorie's Cookies Cookbook
Sugar Cookie Recipes
Jasmine Tea Biscotti Recipe
Classic Biscotti Recipe
Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti Recipe
Amaretti Biscotti Cookies Recipe