Guide to Baking the Perfect Cookies Featuring 400 Recipes
Mint Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These Mint Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are a refreshing take on the traditional oatmeal cookie. Fresh mint leaves and chocolate chips combine to create a flavour combination that is both refreshing and indulgent. Ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix in the flour mixture on low speed until just combined.
- Combine the oats, chocolate chips, and mint leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet with a cookie scoop or spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on a wire rack.
Oatmeal Cookie Accessories
The Cookie Bible
The King Arthur Baking Company Cookie Companion
Cookies - The New Classic Baking Book
101 Greatest Cookies On The Planet
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Raisin Oatmeal Cookies with Coconut Recipe
Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Ginger Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Salted Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe